Monday, February 7, 2011

Update!

I've certainly been blessed with so much work this year, and I cannot thank the Lord enough! Thanks to all my customers, friends, and family who have helped make the past year such a success for Ahh...and Ahh, how precious!

I've updated both pages with my most recent art and still have all work from the past. If you haven't seen the Facebook page for Ahh..., check it out! FB- Ahh and Ahh how precious.

Do to demand for one-of-a-kind art, being back in a state-tested course and classroom, and being the mom of a 2-year-old (not to mention trying to be a good wife on top of that!), I have decided to take a year off from Easter pails. I cannot tell you all how appreciative I am of your support in that endeavor! I hope to return for possibly Halloween pails and Easter pails for 2012.

Until then, PLEASE continue ordering pieces for your homes and nurseries! I'm busy painting away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment